Tuesday, September 21, 2010

STINE GOYA CABLE BRAIDED SWEATER

I adore Scandinavian brands but they are so hard to find in the states! I had to have my Acne Atacoma's shipped to me from Sweden...they were even held hostage by my UPS guy, Keith, until I gave him money for additional tax for customs. It was a royal pain. On the bright site, Danish label, Stine Goya has hit the states in a major way. Well, maybe not major yet, but their pieces are so amazing, I can't imagine they won't be the new big import. Once again, I felt my purse getting lighter when I saw this Stine Goya cable knit braided sweater. It's perfect! Neutral, unique, effortless style, minimal accessorizing necessary. Totally me!


The styling options here are ENDLESS. It's a great sweater to jazz up, or to throw on with a simple pair of leggings.


Stine Goya Braided Cable knit sweater, Topshop creme leopard skinnies, patent chanel ballet flats 





Stine Goya braided cable knit sweater, Aldo over the knee suede boots, American Apparel leggins, Hermes collier de chien bracelet


xLiz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment