Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I HEART THUY!

So, I got sick from all the fashion week craziness. Feeling down and worn out, I arrived at the office this morning to a gift from my client Thuy! Nothing like a prezzie to cheer up the sickest of fashionistas. The amazing silk chain tote bag in Thuy's bug print is part of her new line of accessories (check them out at www.thuynewyork.com).

Thuy Chain bug tote bag


Aside from the chain bug tote, I love Thuy's little chain bags (they can also be worn as clutches) in bright vibrant colours. Priced at less than $200 dollars, they add the perfect splash of colour to any outfit. Mary Kate Steinmiller of Teen Vogue rocked the bug bag tote out and about during fashion week.

photo: Scott Schuman

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for paying homage to Yves! He was the Duchamp of fashion! Lady, way to represent the LAPHROAIG. Only a real girl likes her single malt SMOKIER than the bear. Love you LONG time...

    ReplyDelete