Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...


As this blog pertains to everything I like, the options are limitless and not exclusive of food and drink...

With the last weekend of summer approaching, I have decided to share The Force with you. Forget about the Skinny Girl Margarita, The Force has been the official drink of my summer and it's delish. 

Here's how you make it!
-Coors Light
-Margarita mix
-Vodka
-Ice
-Glass
-Lime
  
Take a glass, put some ice in it. Add a shot of vodka, 2/3 a can of beer, then add margarita mix (to taste), or Tropicana lite lemonade for those who don't like it too sweet. Garnish with a lime.

**The secret ingredient to The Force is my boyfriend, because he makes them best. Unfortunately, he is not included in the recipe.

xLiz 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this "Hop Skip and Go Naked"? That's what I call it. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete