Friday, August 27, 2010

LOVES ME A LADY REDNECK

I can't believe Spring 2011 shows are weeks away! Thought it would be a great time to look back on the best of Fall 2010, as it's the season we're re-vamping our wardrobes for.

One of my favourite collections last year was A Détacher. Not only do I love the brand (I own the most fabulous nubby wool, faux fur-esque sweater coat in a pinkish red that my boyfriend lovingly refers to as "the muppet coat", but their Fall 2010 collection, dubbed "Lady Redneck" really blew me away. The collection was full of rich Peruvian knits and Woolrich plaids set against Liberty prints, lush royal blue velvet and hints of bubblegum pink silk (check out the shorts, they are diiiiviiinne, as are the thigh high wool socks!).

xLiz

My top picks: 


All Photos Randy Brooke

A Détacher
262 Mott Street
NYC
212.625.3380

No comments:

Post a Comment